Travel Forum  

Go Back   Travel Forum > New Tours and Blog Posts

Old 03-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Traveler

Default Private interpreter translator Shanghai

Hello there, This is Lisbeta Liu, a professional Chinese English interpreter translator in Shanghai sine year 2009,able to travel to citis nearby. You may can contact me by mail:lisbetaliu at yahoo dot com, or sms me :0086-13918817249. As a independent interpreter translator, I am a person who is very trustworthy,active,and so far I have worked with the customers from more than 40 different countries,and I had the experience with the following industries:Machinery, Auto parts, children musical toys,wedding dresses,clothing,chemical machinery,molding,furnitures,consturction machinery, fitness equipment,pearls,handbags,real easte,purses,fabric,wine,food,and s onand etc.What can I do as follows:*Exhibition & conference translation service.*General Business Meeting*Business Negotiation*manufacter/supplier Visit interpretation &travel assistant*shopping assistant*hotel reservation*airport pick up&see off *tickets purchased in advance(airplane tickets or train tickets)*vehicle rental(car,mini bus)

More...