View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 07:06 PM
Traveler

Default Business Chinese English interpreter Shanghai

Business Chinese English interpreter in ShanghaiLisbeta Liu,born in May.1987, a professional Chinese English Translator interpreter business assistant guide in Shanghai with more than 8 years working expereinces, since 2009,I had served the overseas customers from more than 70 countries,for instance USA,Uk,Germany,Italy,Poland,Switzerland,Sweden, India, Pakistan,Iran,Iraq,Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Finland, Canada,Indonesia,Malaysia,France, Portugal,Turkey, Bulgaria,...Pls feel free to drop me a mail:lisbetaliu at yahoo dot com. or sms me :0086-13918817249.I speak very fluent English and always ready to make the bridge between customers and suppliers and I have served some young overseas business men and always ready to share my past experiences with my customers, so If you required I am not only your private china interpreter translator and I am also your loyal staff and assistant in China,shanghai and cities nearby! so are you ready to have me be your private china interpreter translator ,if you are ready, I am ready.As a professional private Chinese English interpreter, I am not your interpreter and translator only,I am also your travel and business assistant during your china trip. As a professional private interpreter with more than 4 years experiences I am not the person who can break your language barrier but also can save your budget ,save your time also build the relationship between you and the supplier What can I do as follows:*Exhibition & conference translation service.*General Business Meeting*Business Negotiation*manufacturer/supplier Visit*interpretation &travel assistant*shopping assistant*hotel reservation*airport pick up&see off *tickets purchased in advance(airplane tickets or train tickets)*vehicle rental(car,mini bus)

More...